May 4, 2021 at 7:16 am #43528Asfiya SultanaParticipant
1. How many days do we have in a week?
2. How many days are there in a year?
Answer: 365 (not a leap year)
3. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
4. Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert?’
5. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
6. How many sides are there in a triangle?
7. In which direction does the sun rise?
8. Which month of the year has the least number of days?
9. We smell with our
10. What do you call the person who brings a letter to your home from post office?
11. What is the 15th letter of the English alphabet?
12. What is the hottest continent in the world?
⭐D. South America
13. What type of gas do plants absorb?
Answer: Carbon dioxide
14. Who was the first prime minister of India?
⭐A. Gandhi ji
⭐B. Dr. BR Ambedkar
⭐C. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
⭐D.Subhash Chandra bose
Answer: Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
16. What do you call a house made of ice?
17.Which is the smallest continent?
⭐C. South America
18.Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
⭐A. Mount Everest
⭐B. Kanchan janga
⭐D. Mount whitney
Answer: Mount Everest
19.Which is the tallest animal on the earth?
20.Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
21.Which is the largest ocean in the world?
⭐A. Antarctic ocean
⭐B. Indian ocean
⭐C. Arctic ocean
⭐D. Pacific ocean
Answer: Pacific Ocean
22. How many years are there in a century?
Answer: One Hundred
💫 GK QUESTIONS BASED ON NATIONAL SYMBOLS
23.The national animal of India is _______.
24. The national bird of India is _______.
25.Jana-Gana-Mana was originally composed in
💫GK QUESTIONS BASED ON SOLAR SYSTEM AND PLANET
26. Which is the smallest planet in our Solar System?
27.This planet is known as the blue planet _______
28. Which is the biggest planet in our solar system______
29.The planet is also known as the red planet____
30.Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.